Our trip report at WDW vacation 12/16 till 12/27 staying at POP Century with Deluxe Dining

Sorry about your suitcase! But it sounds like you had a great last day!

1 Like

@SallyEppcot We would be about 2 ours northwest of Wichita. If you put an X thru Kansas, where the 2 lines meet is about where we are.

1 Like

@snelvis, We both hope that you have a great vacation and that the meals are as you expect. We hope that you experience is as good as ours.

1 Like

Thank you for your report. Because of your report I just decided to do Rose & Crown instead of Garden Grill. Hope it is as good as I expect it to be :wink:

1 Like

@MickeyMouse1205 We never ate at Garden Grill but did consider it, just not that high on our list, although the large fish tank did make it seem like it could be a great experience. I do hope that you have a great experience and wonderful meal there. Would love to hear about your meal.

1 Like

Our final installment with our thoughts and rating of locations and foods, along with some conclusions. We hope that you like this as much if not more then the other installments, This one does have a lot of pictures. It has been a pleasure sharing our Trip with all of you.

Also since it looks like the link didn’t show up right in the blog, our thoughts on how anyone going to Walt Disney World should approach it.

6 Likes

Fabulous review of your meals, so helpful! Thank you for sharing your trip with us, it’s been brilliant!

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to put these reports together, loved each and every one of them. Congratulations on the engagement !!!

1 Like

Wow! Amazing trip report!! Thank you for putting in so much time and effort…I loved reading every bit of it! And now we get to look forward to the honeymoon edition!! Congratulations on your engagement and successful trip!!

1 Like

Thank you David and Andrea for your great report!

1 Like

Thank you for a fantastic trip report! I have loved the restaurant reviews for the planning of my upcoming trip!

1 Like

@potternut2001 .So glad you enjoyed it and it was helpful for your upcoming trip. Would love to hear your thoughts after the trip.

Thanks for sharing your trip. Sad that the report is over - I have been looking forward to the daily installments. I like that you included the summary at the end too - great to refer to if considering one of those restaurants for a future trip.

Seeing your review of Whispering Canyon, I’m wondering whether our lunch there was an off day. We got the skillet and the chicken was on the dry side and the pulled pork was incredibly dry. Our server also disappeared for a long time so we couldn’t get a refill to wash down the dry meat. The rest of the skillet matched your review.

1 Like

@NoCapes We enjoyed it there. We thought that we should do a summary and the pictures to help people.

I know that the one previous time when I was there with my son and his mother, the server was not that much into his job, at least it seemed like it. It was a very blah experience however the food was just as good that time as this time. Sorry your experience was not that great.

Thanks so much for the detailed trip reports. I have looked forward to reading them each time. It will actually help me plan our trip out a little. It was a amazing trip report and full of so much information. Congrats to you and Andrea!!

2 Likes

The CM cards that you gave out. Did you make them or did you order them? They were great and I would like to have some for out trip in September?

1 Like

@gr82btnvol We are so glad it helped you plan your trip. We just felt that we should do more than to just hit a few things each day or meal but let people know what we really thought and experienced.

As far as the cards, I found some designs I liked, figured out the wording and ended up having them printed for me as my printer would have lines in the red which made them not look as good. The information card, I printed those myself on card stock. If you want more information on these, I can tell you where I had them done and where to get the designs. They actually weren’t too expensive.

Thanks for the final instalments! We usually stay at WL so have done WC a few times and it can be a bit of a hit/miss experience. I think ultimately it depends on your server and how willing they are to be fun, believe me some aren’t! Our best was on our sons 18th birthday and the server corralled all the little girls in the restaurant to come and sing Happy Birthday to him, so so funny :joy:
Good luck with the wedding :wedding:

3 Likes

@AllmadhereUK I agree it depends so much on the server. I would have loved to have been there on your sons 18th birthday to see that. It sounds so funny.

1 Like

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your detailed trip report. I love food so your food reviews and pics were a nice bonus. Reading your report felt like a mini DW vacation. And congrats on your engagement!

Just out of curiosity, did you both frequently order steak because you genuinely love steak that much (understandable) or was it to get the most bang for your buck from the dining plan?

1 Like