November 2015 Roll Call

A thread exists for October 2015, but I don’t see one for November yet - so I thought I’d create it.

Our trip bridges the two - we’ll be at CBR from 29 October 2015 - 6 November 2015.

Who else has November trips in the works?

1 Like

We haven’t booked yet - waiting for the RO discounts to be announced - but I think we will either be staying Oct29 - Nov3 or from Nov12-17. A relatively short trip! Our first family trip was only this past February and we are already eager to go back. We are using the excuse of our daughter turning 3 soon to go before the end of the year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Last time we went in September, right before my youngest son turned 3 - this year, we’ll be there for his 6th birthday - should be a fun time. :slight_smile:

Our family of 11 will be there Nov 25 - Nov 30. Does anyone know if there will be an announcement for restaurants participating in Thanksgiving meals and/or special hours before the 180 day ADR reservations are made?

1 Like

I am headed November 29 to December 6…not sure which roll call that is.:grinning:

1 Like

Will be there for the Wine and Dine Half marathon weekend! :blush:

1 Like

Since mine overlapped October/November, I made myself at home in the October thread and kicked off this one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We will be at BLT Nov 14 to 22.

2 Likes

We’re heading down to Orlando for a wedding on the 14th… but couldn’t come this far (from Ohio) without stopping by Disney!

We’ll be at AKL (Jambo, Studio Villa) 11/11-11/12, and then BLT on 11/15 for easy access to MVMCP!

1 Like

We are at POP from Oct 30 - Nov 4. Adults only birthday trip!!

We’re there Nov. 12-21st. First time in November. Super excited to stay at Pop again. Got FQSD.

1 Like

We will be there November 11-15! Staying at CSR!

1 Like

November 14-20, All-Star Sports here.

1 Like

We’ll be at WL November 10-15. First time staying there and hoping they will be decorated for Christmas by then!

1 Like

We will be there from Oct 30-Nov 8. Staying in Villas at Grand Floridian. Can’t wait!

1 Like

November 14-20 at AKL. Super excited first time for my DH and 3 DD (9,7,4) plus taking my mom and brother and his two kids. It is my and DH 15th wedding anniversary as well.

1 Like

We’ll be there November 15-21st.

1 Like

We are there Nov 3-8 - Poly Looking forward to it.
Also for those waiting on discounts call and see if they have a pin for you? Worked for us already.

I will be there 11/10 to 11/14.

You didn’t get anything in the mail?