Newbie Touring Plan Help

We are going to be at Universal for the first time with 4 days in the parks from 11/19 to 11/23. CL are as follows:
USF-4, 4, 9, 8
IOA-5, 4, 7, 7

We have EP and EE. I am debating the following plans:

1. Day 1 EE and straight to Gringotts and the tour USF with IOA at RD the next day.
  2. Day 1 EE stright to Gringotts and the Hogwarts to IOA with Forbidden Journey as first ride and then Kong.
  3. Day 1 EE to Gringotss and then Hogwarts to IOA with Kong as first ride and then Forbidden Journey as second.
  4. Some other plan the experience Universal goeers suggest!

I am worried about Kong lines even with EP since they have seemed very long.

What do you suggest? Thank you in advance for the help!

Ha – We will be there at the same time as you.

My plan for 11/19 is hit USF for EE – Gringotts x2, then Olivanders then take the train to IOA for 9am opening and hit FJ, then Kong, back to the Wizarding World for Dueling Dragons and Flight of Hippogriff and Frog Choir. Then take the train back to USF for Diagon Alley, lunch and then USF attractions as we see fit. Basically, first day am will be all Harry Potter plus Kong. Afternoon at USF will be other headliner rides using hotel express pass.

When we enter IOA via Hogwarts train, I will probably check the Universal Orlando app to check wait times for Kong vs FJ and may change the order - hit Kong first and then return to FJ and rest of the Wizarding World

1 Like