New Poly Pool View Category

Hi! I have a Pool/Marina View room booked at the Poly for next year. Do you know when the rooms categorized as Pool View will be specified in the Hotel Room View tool?

No, but be aware of what a pool view room can be. If you can even see the corner of the pool or any part of it, it is a pool view room. Go out to Unofficial Guides room view and check out what rooms look good to you. Put in a fax via same and they will send it to your resort of choice 5 days before you get there. No guarantees, but you might get lucky. DocHopper

Just to slice this a little finer, I have a King bed room reserved with Pool/Marina view for October. It looks like @len recently (like last week) updated the Poly room-finder, which now shows a reduced number of King rooms, and none (that I can tell) that have a pool or marina view. I’m not really sure what to even request now. Because faxes go 5 days ahead of check in I have plenty of time to see if/how the room-finder evolves further…but this seems to be a weird situation. Help?