Needing Help Planning our 1st Trip

Thank you for this tip. I wouldn’t have known otherwise. I actually just ordered our ponchos!

THANK YOU all SO very much! I’m so appreciative of the advice and help you’ve given me. I should have known people who live Disney would naturally be incredible!

I successfully reserved our Fast Passes this morning and was able to get pretty much everything we had hoped for! I’m going to continue reading up on the forums here and finalize our plans. I’m feeling much more relieved, thanks to you all and your generosity in helping out a complete stranger.

2 Likes

One important question I have is do you have the park hopper option? If so, get to the morning park ASAP and ride the thrill rides right away. You should be done between 10-11 depending on how many you want to conquer. Then go back to the resort and relax/nap/pool/get lunch for an hour or two. Reserve your fast passes for when you go back at night so you won’t have to wait in line. Having 3 rides booked in the evening lets the kids know they won’t have to wait so long and you can plan or book a dinner reservation centered around the fast pass reservations as well. Not being pressured makes it so much more enjoyable and this site has all the keys to accomplish that. Enjoy your trip!