Need inexpensive hotel near airport

I’ve just decided that my plan to arrive at 3pm on the afternoon of our first day means we won’t get to do much, so I’ve booked a flight for the night before, arriving after 8pm. It’s me and my 4yo gs. I’m planning to crash for the night, then take the shuttle back to the airport in the morning and get the MDE. I’m looking to spend as little as possible, within reason, because I’m not going to get a refund on the airline tickets I’m abandoning. Any suggestions?

I never stayed there and it sounds like they are more expensive than a hotel nearby but then again you will be at MCO and save shuttle fair. Also you will have your own luggage and not have to worry about the Disney Magical Express picking it up or missing it. You can also stay at a hotel nearby and they may have their own shuttle service to and from MCO.

After doing some more research, I realized that the cost of a room at a value resort wasn’t that much more than at an inexpensive hotel near the airport – so we’re gonna wake up in the bubble!

2 Likes

Good for you! Welcome to WDW magic!