MNSSHP? adults only, yes?no?

Dh and I are having 23rd anniversary disney trip beginning Sept 30.
Have never been at world during/around MNSSHP. Do you think we (46, 45) would enjoy attending? I was all for it until I began seeing all the characters that we would not be able to see/meet. Is this something that we MUST do or we will regret it? Give me the pros and cons please. (if matters, considering thursday oct 2 or friday oct 3)

1 Like

Going with my sis! We r in the 40 club. No kids with us for party 10/3.

1 Like

cool! IF we decide to go (and it’s 10/3) might run into you! :smile:

2 Likes

Went for first time last year at 53 with my DH. Great fun. Going with friends this year. Can’t wait.

1 Like

This year will be my 1st time. Going with friends. Can not wait.

Coincidentally, I’ll be there on 10/3…

2 Likes

Going for the first time, solo, in October, I am 41

1 Like

Coincidentally, me too.

2 Likes

And me and and mrtom and jjp will be there on 10/3 too!

1 Like

Sooo hoo liner meet!!!

absolutely YES. so much fun even without kids.

It’s a must-do. This and MVMCP (Christmas) are excellent events. I’m 39 and my GF is 31; this is our second year, and we love getting candy and seeing the parade, and dressing up.

I think the party would be so much more fun without kids along! Did I just say that out loud? Anyway, lots and lots of fun things to do. :ghost:

1 Like

@Suprgurl and I have been a few time sans kids and have had a great time. I recommend it.

We will be going for our 2nd time on 10/5. Loved it last year, where we celebrated my 50th birthday and our 30th anniversary. Can’t wait to be there again. Go!!

1 Like

Going by myself - first time to Disney!

ok, all, what rides will be open?
Or if easier, what rides will not be open during the party? All mountains open? (or does Splash close?)

Continuing the discussion from Mnsshp?:

1 Like

I’ve been quoted! I feel special now! lol

1 Like

You are special!!

1 Like