Minnie Van from breakfast to MK?

As of now, we have breakfast res (8:15am) at the Bon Voyage breakfast at the Boardwalk before heading to our second day at MK.
(side note - I have res finder looking for one on the morning we go to Epcot, but if that doesn’t work out, I’m thinking logistics!)
Would it be beneficial/faster/possible to request a ‘minnie van’ after breakfast to take us to MK? Do they drop off same place as buses or at TTC? We will have three adults and 2 kids (6 and 2.5) so the space and car seat option would be nice…

Minnie Vans are dropping at the same place as bus. This is the only on-demand service allowed to do so (Uber and regular Lyft must drop off at TTC).

Minnie Van will probably be faster than bus service. But unless you are in a particular hurry for one reason or another, I’m not sure it would be worth it (at least to me).

It would seem pretty easy to just hop a Boardwalk bus and save $20 in this instance. The Minnie van may be more useful getting you TO breakfast depending on where you’re staying as the bus system has you covered getting from Boardwalk to MK for free.

1 Like