Mickey's Not So Scary 2015 Roll Call

Hey All - I saw that we did this for 2014, so thought that I would revive it this year.

We will be there on September 22 if all goes according to plan! As I posted on another thread, I finally decided on Monsters, Inc themed costumes for DH, DS10, DD7 and I. My Roz glasses shipped today!

6 Likes

We are going on October 22!

As Fred and Tadashi from Big Hero 6…

4 Likes

I too will be there Sept 22, barring any travel delays. I don’t think we are doing costumes.

4 Likes

September 15th, opening night! I’ll be Maleficent and mom will be Cruella!

4 Likes

Hi All! We’ll be there on Tuesday, October 13! Can’t wait! Still haven’t decided on costumes… everyone has different ideas so we may be a hodge-podge, instead of a coordinated group. :smile:

2 Likes

Sunday 9/27. Not using a morning EMH double rope drop to do all four parks and staying all day this time. I’d like to be awake for the party. Also, want to convince the wife to dress up too.

2 Likes

Going Friday oct 2nd for the third year Ina row (we’re hooked!) Star Wars theme this year… Ds5 Ezra from sw rebels, ds1.5 darth, me yoda, dh storm trooper and my mom leia! Can’t wait… Staying at AKL for the first time!

3 Likes

Nov. 1 because we like to STRETCH out Halloween as far as we can

5 Likes

we will be there Tues Oct 20th. The boys have coordinated buzz and woody costumes we are surprising the grandparents with. so excited!!!

3 Likes

We will be there 9/22 also! DD8 & I will be Belle. She is going in the Yellow Ball costume, while I will be in the Blue/white Village costume. Can’t Wait!!

2 Likes

We’re going 9/27! I’m going as Minnie Mouse :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m planning on Nov. 1 also :slight_smile:

3 Likes

October 16, but I don’t think we are wearing costumes. So glad to hear someone else say they weren’t either. I was afraid I would be the only one.

2 Likes

We’ll be there Oct. 29th!

3 Likes

I’ll be there 9/20, still waffling about my costume choices!

2 Likes

We will be there for October 20. The big 4 0 for me that day!!

3 Likes

10/25 for me, DH, DS9 and DD5. DD will be tinkerbell, no idea for the rest of us. I have appointments for the boys at PL at 4:20 so they may be pirates but DS doesn’t know if he wants to keep appointment or not.

2 Likes

9/27 not sure about the costumes yet but sort of have an idea

2 Likes

What a great way to celebrate!!

1 Like

DFiance and I are planning on 10/13 too!! We’ll be doing AK in the morning. Still not decided on costumes… Did Disney’s Robin Hood and Maid Marian last year.

3 Likes