Memory Maker Share Group for late April/May

OK Great. I will get everything set up. I think I will need everyone’s email address - once I have that I will send everyone a payment request through PayPal. I will create the dummy MDE account and order the Memory Maker from that account and will add everyone as friends.

Please send me an email address along with your name on here. You can email this information to me at andrew@tomlinsonsales.com. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Info sent!

I sent mine also

I’d be interested in this too, though you may not be looking for other groups at this point? April 26 - May 2. Is there a link to a blog on how this works, sharing MemoryMaker?

I got them @jenlsmith and @kelgod09…once I get email addresses for @nails814 and @princegirls I will send out the payment requests and go ahead and set up the dummy account and order the memory maker. Thanks again!

@jenlsmith @kelgod09 @princegirls @nails814 - are y’all OK with having one more group ( @Crasstastic) join us? If they did that would bring the cost down to $28.17 per group. Let me know if y’all are OK with this or not.

@Crasstastic go ahead and send me your email address - just email me at andrew@tomlinsonsales.com. Once I hear from the others then I will send you a payment request also as long as they are OK with it.

Happy to have another join, but probably need to then close it so you can get it set up

Sent.

Info sent!

Another is fine with me!

I found a decent post from 2014 on how this will work, as I’m new to this:

The basics:

1. Set up a Ghost MDE account & buy MM, invite yourself…your “real” MDE as a friend.
  2. Find other families & give them the login info for the ghost account, so they can connect their family/friends.
  3. Get reimbursed on PayPal.
  4. Upload all the pics of your family from the Ghost Account within 45 days.

Does that sound about right?

That’s the way that I understand it also. I’ve got meetings the rest of the afternoon but I will touch base with everyone tonight to finish getting this set up.

OK I just wanted to touch base again. So far it seems like everyone is OK with having another group join us, so that will bring us to six groups and $28.17 per group. I will send out the payment requests tonight. I am still waiting on @princegirls email address and once I have that I will send out the payment requests.

I did download and read through an eBook at lunch that described how to set this up. It explains everything. I will send out an email later tonight or tomorrow with an explanation and instructions.

Thanks again everyone!

1 Like

OK…just wanted to fill everyone in. I have already created the dummy My Disney Experience account and have purchased the Memory Maker for it, so we are good to go. I will send out payment requests once I get the last email address, so I can make sure that we are all paying the correct amount. (It will either be $28.17 or $33.80.)

As for anyone else looking at this thread, we will not be accepting any more groups to join us.

1 Like

That’s great, thanks, I will keep an eye out for the payment request.

I just sent my email. I am in sales and out on calls all day so can’t get to this as quickly as others. Sorry! Thanks for waiting on me.

No problem at all @princegirls - I did get your email address and now have everyone’s. I have just sent out PayPal payment requests - as I receive payments from everyone I will start requesting to be your “friend” on My Disney Experience. I think it will be best if we keep the rest of this conversation to email - I have everyone’s email address, so I will send out an email either tonight or tomorrow with some more details. That way we can keep anything that we need to discuss between just us and not share it with the rest of Touring Plans.

Thanks again everyone, I am really looking forward to this. I’ll touch base tomorrow if I don’t do it tonight. Thanks again!

2 Likes

I have a friend that is going for one day on 5/3/15 looking for a share. Is it too late to add her to your share?

@shark_bait I think it is too late to get into our group, however, I was contacted by someone else who is trying to set up a new group. You can connect with her (@love_tink) by replying to a new thread that she just set up: Interested in a last-minute (May) Memory Maker share?

Good luck!

Thanks, I sent her a message.