Memory maker share for October 2017

We’ll be there October 10th-15th and we would love to get in a share.

I will pm you the info!! You will b our last addition!!

Im going to be there Nov. 3-7. My GF is running in the wine and dine half marathon. Does anyone know if you can get the run Disney photos when you have memory maker linked?

Either way, I would be up for joining the group. Please let me know. I have set up two shares in the past so it would be nice to have someone else take over.

I just checked and you can link your run Disney photos to memory maker, so I am definitely in for the share

The one we started earlier in this thread just filled up, but you could start a November 2017 thread or I could let you know if one of our families drops out.

Ok, thanks. Please let me know if someone drops out. I don’t really want to be the lead on a share again

How many families do you have?

We have 6 right now. We were aiming for 5 or 6.

I’m local to the area and willing to split a share of memory maker. If any of the dates above, don’t work for you, let me know and I can work with you to save you a little.

I’m interested in joining a share. My dates are 10/4-10/9.

Message me at disneydenisefl@gmail.com for details

Thank you

I can do a share with you if you still need one. Message me at disneydenisefl@gmail.com if interested

Looking to join a share. Our dates are Oct. 28-Nov.3

We r full but you could try starting a group or trying the Facebook liners group and some might find some!

What is the name of the October share groups/ trip groups on Facebook, please? I am having trouble with the links and need to search for the names. TIA!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/423016178086048/

Anyone here going in October hasn’t found a share yet? Or has room in a share? Going to the Halloween party on October 10th. Let me know. Thanks!

I am there Nov4-8 would love to share a memory maker!

Travelling Oct 22-28 if anyone has room for another family