Memory Maker and Sharing a Memory Maker

Cool, I’ll PM you for the details.thanks!

Hi. We are going October 16-21st. I’m looking for a group to share Memory Maker with. Do you still have room in your group & do our dates work? I just found out about Memory Maker share & it’s getting a bit close!

I am adding two Liners to my Memory Maker that I activated on Sept 20th. I am adding them after the MM was activated and it now wants to charge them when they practice downloading the existing pictures that are already in the account.

So I am thinking of sending them some of my magic bands. We have 7 feet worth of bands, all linked to my Disney account and then by default to my Memory Maker package. I do not think it will matter if my band is not “tapped in” - I think it should work.

@DarthDopey if you get this tag, I know you are there now. Can I add you to my Memory Maker account and see if we get your pictures loading into the account? If your picture DO load, then all I need to do is share my ID and PW with others to get their pictures. If they DON’T load, then I will know sending my magic bands is the only shot we have at making this work.

I am trying to put together another memory maker group for November. if anyone is interested please email me at johnson@epbfi.com cost is 26.50

Update - I added Liners to my Memory Maker AFTER it was activated and their pictures are flowing into the account just fine.

There is a button so you can look at just your pictures or “friends and family” also.

How close do the trips needs to be together? We are going in November and our friends are going a couple weeks after us… Will they be able to use our mm?

We’ll be there in November and I would be interested in joining a group. I’ll email you @Tinkerbells_Flight.

I’ll be there for only 2 days 11/9 and 11/10…looking to get into a memory maker share if anyone has any availability. I did this for a trip in April and it worked well, doesn’t seem worth it to buy for only 2 days with no charecter meals.

I’m looking to share a memory maker as well. We’ll be there from August 29th through September 6th.

I love the paypal idea!
Let’s discuss!!

Lesley

I’ll be there 11/15-11/20 and would interested in a share.

Looking to share a Memory Maker. I’ll be there 11/2/15-11/9/15. It’s me and another family, 7 ppl total.

I’m interested. One family of 5 from 11/15-11/20 (technically checking in on 11/14, but not going to the parks that day).

Hi Kevin. There is a November thread…I can’t figure out how to paste the link. And, @Tinkerbells_Flight s sorry that I e-mailed you. I did not look at the date.

Does anyone have room in their Memory Maker Share group for our trip October 10 to 17?

We are going Oct 13-19 and would love to share. I have done this once before and it worked great. When I got the pics I just grouped pics together of each family, made them a disc and mailed it to them…please let me know if I could join your group Marji

I am sorry our share is full. Try in facebook I hear they have a large group, I do not know because I tend to avoid facebook.

oh drat! Thanks for the quick reply!

Did you find a group to share . We have room for one more, please let me know if you are interested.
Marji/Grami57

@Grami57 we will be there from Oct 11-17. Do you still have room in your share?

We are going to be in the parks only three days, but we arrive on July 14 and stay until the 20th. I’d love to share if we can figure out how. I’ll look tonight. In the meantime, pleaswe respond back and let me know if you are still willing to share.