Lyft or Uber from GF to Boardwalk?

Has anyone used either for morning resort - resort transportation?
We are staying at GF and have a 9am Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno. Don’t really know if we want to deal w/ figuring out/stressing over bus to Epcot, then get to Boardwalk etc…we’ve always had good luck w/ Disney transportation for the most part but for a morning resort to resort, thought this may be best. Thoughts?

I have used Uber for early morning and I plan on using it again. It usually cost between $7-10 dollars. You do not need car seats?

Our little guy is on the verge of not needing his booster anymore! I think by our November trip he definitely won’t! If he does, then Disney transport it is, but if not then I think we’ll do this!

Either is great. We used uber. Here’s a discount code if you need it. I think I have one for lyft too. Laura has given you a FREE Uber ride (up to $15). To claim your free gift, sign up using this link: https://www.uber.com/invite/lauraa14326ui

You may find this info useful:

1 Like

We bought one of these

If using Dis trans - it might be easier (and more fun) to do bus to Hollywood, then Friendship boat to Boardwalk.

In the am, however, I’d use Uber/Lyft if possible. Less stress, and cheap.

1 Like

I miGht buy one of theses fir our trip to ny. I was going to lug her regular booster seat! Check it at the airport

1 Like

My thoughts exactly!!

We used Lyft this past December. Went on their website and down to promotions, received $55 credit good for $5 off 11 rides. With that most of our trips to different resorts after the credit were well under $5. Example, we went from POP to Hollywood Studios and it cost us $2.80 plus time. Went from Yachtsman Steakhouse to Pop and it was under $5.

1 Like

We just used Lyft last week to go from Beach Club to Wilderness Lodge. We requested a minivan because we had 4 people plus a stroller. It worked great.

1 Like