Late FP+ for Flight of Passage

We have a late FP+ for Flight of Passage - 6:50-7:50P on a night when closing is at 8P.

We also have dinner at Boma at 5:20.

Does anyone know if they’ll keep the FOP line open until 8P (or at least 7:50), or does it close off once they’ve reached capacity that will take them beyond closing time?

Ideally, we’d like to see the Rivers of Light at 7:30, then use our FP at FOP. But I don’t want to risk missing our chance to ride FOP.

If our FP window goes to 7:50, will it absolutely be honored until that time?

thanks,
Bruce in PA

You will be able to enter the FP line right up until the end of your window.

1 Like

I just read on a different thread that at end of day you’ll get on FOP–and with a much shorter wait–if you get in line even 1 minute before AK closes. Which makes me think that as long as you’re there before closing you could even do it without the FP+

So if the park is officially closing at 10:00pm, as long as we are in line before then, we will still get to ride?

What time do the buses leave after closing?

Would this strategy work for Remi’s Ratatouille too?

Yes. Busses don’t stop until EVERYONE is out of the park. They don’t make you fend for yourself once you leave the gates. They’ll have a bus waiting to make the rounds to your hotel (you might be grouped with a few depending on who is boarding at the time).

And yes, so long as you’re in line before official park close, you will be able to ride so long as the ride doesn’t go down by mechanical failure.

2 Likes

I love that this thread was resurrected from 4 years ago! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Rivers of Light? FPP? What are those?! :joy:

6 Likes

“The good ol’ days…” :smirk:

3 Likes

Incidentally I did have a related question - can you do rider swap after park close? Or does the first rider have to complete in time for the second rider to get in line before park close?

That is a relief! Thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve never been clear on this either. I’ve always been too nervous the second party wouldn’t be able to ride and so we’ve never tried it. Curious to see if anyone has.

1 Like

Mixed reports but generally the second group is unlikely to be able to enter the line after park close.

No personal experience, just what I’ve picked up from other people.

1 Like