It's alive! New automatic fax for Disney room requests

I’m glad they were able to move you, have fun at MK! My fax will be sent in 2 days, fingers crossed!

You booked a club level room?

Yes - in queue for monorail to MK now though so things looking up!

Did they refund your money?

@mandyyoung76 I’m very surprised by this, especially the “club level” part. Let me know what happens, please. I hope the rest of your trip gets better!

Hi - we are due to be moved to club level today - am hoping this will all go smoothly and not eat too much into our day - got a full day at HS planned plus midnight HP book launch event. Also just to say we used a touring plan for the first time ever yesterday and it was absolutely fantastic - we’ve been to WDW four or five times before and thought we knew best order to do rides etc - boy were we wrong - completed all 27 steps on our plan, had lovely dinner at Crystal Palace, had some fantastic magic shots photos and then discovered Sorcerors Apprentice - which we all loved. Truly our best MK day ever!!! Thanks to Our Touring Plan everyone now thinks I am best mum in the world!!!

2 Likes

Is there not a way to link two reservations without making two itineraries? My upcoming trip has two revservations, one for my parents (10/31-11/6) and one for my sister and me (10/31-11/9). We’ll both be staying at POFQ, and I’m wondering how to do the automated fax with these two separate but linked reservations. I’d rather not have to make a second trip in the planner, and just have everything in one.

Just an update regarding my recent stay…Room requested 3802, room we got 3902. Still a decent view. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here at POFQ, and though we didn’t get our exact room we are very close - requested 4314, got 4318. I said on the fax that top floor, building 4, quiet room were our priorities and this room certainly fulfils that. It’s at the stair end rather than the elevator end which would have been handy with the scooter, but we didn’t request to be near the elevator.

Thanks @len!

3 Likes

Our family are reserving 4 different rooms. I have put in my request through touring plans to request my room. How do I do the same thing for the additional 3 rooms? I have their names and Disney confirmation numbers.

I’d put all 4 reservations in the one fax, and make one request. It’s going to tell the room assigners that all of the requests are related, and probably be simpler for them to work with.

Let me know how this goes, please. Thanks!

I only had 2 reservations but that is how I did my fax request.
All in one fax and just included the confirmation numbers!

1 Like

I got room 1325 at VGF! Requested 1425. Thanks for your help its beautifil

1 Like

Just a FYI, we’ve used it twice. Over spring break we requested a room at CBR in building 45 in Jamaica. Got same floor/position, just in building 46 which worked out nice. Over 4th of July stayed at CSR i had a standard room and requested first floor on building 5 by the fountain. On the TP comments I added that any room along that strip of room since it didn’t would likely be quieter (vs parking lot facing) and we got bumped to a nice corner room with a great water view along that hall line of rooms. It was great. Both time I didn’t include any requests in MDE.

Help!! I am not sure what exact room to request at the BLT for the fax. Staying Sept 6 - 11th in a 2 BR lake view. Would like upper floor even number north facing tower. Any idea what is a good room number to correspond to that? Thanks for any help.

Have you used the Hotel Room Views in Touring Plans?
Here is the one for BLT with the filters of Bay Lake View/2 bedroom + Upper floor:

Click on the pink outline of the building and then use the drop down just above the picture to change the floor numbers. Any room that is highlighted in pink is a match for your request.

1 Like

Thanks spoerlx3, it had seen that but thought it was only showing views over the pool. What is the deal with the accessible rooms, can you request one of those rooms if they are available?

Sure you can!
When you are looking for rooms that match your request, they are the ones that are highlighted in pink. Just click on them and you can see the views. Sometimes there aren’t views from that exact room but something close.

1 Like

I also posted in Chat, but… Does anyone know how to de-select a room that you’ve chosen in the room fax request? I only see ways to select a room. I was going to take Liner advice and not request a specific room and only make a general request. Thanks.

You can just edit your Fax. When you edit just pull off the exact room request # and replace with something general like “Prefer a room in Boca Chica on the 3rd floor facing the Lagoon” or whatever is important to you.