It's alive! New automatic fax for Disney room requests

Thanks, Len. I figure I have a snowball’s chance in heck, but I can try. Even worse odds- 1) I arrive mid week and 2) it’s a week and a half before Easter. :smiley:

I will use your suggested language.

1 Like

so is it best to do both online check-in and the TP fax? only 9 days till online check-in for bay lake tower. thanks. Louise

You can do online check-in. I wouldn’t make room requests on both, however. I’m told it may confuse the room assigners.

The main advantage of online checkin is not having to visit the front desk.

Good luck and let me know how this goes, please!

I got the room right beside my first choice. It was actually even better than the one I had requested. THANK YOU!

2 Likes

No luck at Caribbean beach. Another liner said the same thing this week on the January Facebook group. Oh well!

Positive note: bus service is fantastic. Wait times are low. Have made 6 round trips from hotel to parks, and never waited more than 10 minutes. Average is probably about 5 mins.

@len

We requested 5052 at BWV…got 4110. Those rooms are in different wings. It was nice to have the upper floor but they need to do some tree trimming. Would have had a great view otherwise.

Also requested 122 at BCV…got 169. Amazingly, this is the exact room we go last year. I know how few rooms there are at BCV so it must be tough to get requests fulfilled. This room was fine. On the plus side, it’s fully renovated and close to the exit that offers a short cut to the bus stop.

I just wanted to report that I got my exact room request for the Polynesian! We just got to our room and we are beyond excited. Thank you!

3 Likes

Hello! How do you make a fax request if you don’t care what room exactly, only what building preference you have? Is that possible?

It is. Just pick a random room in the building you want to start. Then edit the fax text to say “I’ll take any room in this building” or something similar.

Let me know if that isn’t clear. My coffee hasn’t yet kicked in.

Staying at Yacht Club. Should I ask for a newly renovated room or just hope for the best. Seems like upper floors are being renovated first. I need a room with 2 queens and and the daybed. Daybed is most important. Would love to hear your advice about the renovations.
Thanks!

Hi, I am new to this forum thing, I am reading the 2017 Unofficial Guide and it says to go to this webpage to have you fax my room request to my resort. Can someone tell me how exactly to do this??

Thanks,

Sarah

Welcome to the forum! I love this Touring Plans Blog post on how to request the room. Basically, you go to the website and log in. Then create a trip on your dashboard, select your resort, click on the room finder tool, find a room and select, and then return to your dashboard and edit the fax with your reservation info. It is a great tool!

1 Like

Yes, that’s it @sle44. Thanks for reading the book!

@PrincipalTinker - thanks!

Len

Excellent, thanks so much for the quick response!

Thanks Len! That is clear! I’ve never used the form before so wasn’t sure that was an option! I will try this!

Thank you for making this tool!

Room request worked perfect!! Requested 6024 at WL, got 6026!! Amazing view!

7 Likes

Wow, that is a really good view. Have a super time :smile:

Recently back from a 4 night stay at the Poly. We used the Touring Plans room request fax for Tokelau 3914 with connecting rooms and was able to get next door rooms 3918 and 3919. Thanks so much for the help.

5 Likes