Is it crazy to think I might get all these ADRs?

So here is my plan for my upcoming DD 5 yo birthday WDW trip. Am I crazy to think I might be able to score all of these in one trip? I am almost at my 180 day mark for our early Feb trip and I have one princess crazy kid! So here it is and any suggestions or recommendations are welcome as this will be my DH and DD5 first time ever going to WDW and my first time as a guest (former cast member in the 90’s). BTW we are morning people!

Day 1 - arrival day at 9:45am - MK BoG or CRT for late lunch; HEA desert party after dinner
Day 2 - HS - H&V for breakfast; sci-fi for dinner
Day 3 - Epcot - Akershus for breakfast; FEA Illuminations desert party
Day 4 - Ohana for breakfast then to AK
Day 5 - MK - BOG or CRT for breakfast
Day 6 - Trattoria for breakfast - leave that night

So crazy/not crazy?

1 Like

Not at all, I managed to snag pretty much all of them during a time in Dec that virtually has no availability. Just make sure you book your reservations at the earliest possible time and remember if you are staying on site you can book all of your trip the moment you hit 180 days. It’s also important to prioritize your booking order. The fact that your are booking breakfast instead of dinner really helps your chances. I’d personally book in this order.

CRT (always hard to get)
Akershus (always hard to get)
Trattoria (new and popular)
BOG (breakfast and lunch I never have problems finding if you book the first day of your trip, if you were looking for dinner it’d be my first booking)
'Ohana (it’s popular but doesn’t fill instantly)
H&V (it’s popular but doesn’t fill instantly)

Your desert parties are not typically available at 180 days out. I think they are closer to 90-100 days out, I’m still waiting to book ours and we have 137 days left.

Hope this helps, and definitely not crazy

Thank you for the tips. :smile: od to know about BOG since you always hear it is hard to get, but I guess that is mostly dinner.

If you don’t get them, just keep trying. There hasn’t been a reservation that we couldn’t get with some devotion. Worst case scenario is that people start doing major cancellations about 2 weeks out when their plans firm up. You should be able to grab ADR then. I also hear that people have good luck with the Touring Plans reservation finder, if that’s still a thing.

I got mostly all the ones you have listed, right at 180 days 5am (for me in texas). The only one that I had trouble with was BOG, instead of getting 12pm I got 1:20pm, not a big deal though. Good luck! So excited for your little princess :slight_smile:

I completly agree with @cjandandrea - this is the order that I would try for also.
When I booked at 180 days out - I didn’t get the time I wanted for Akseriers or BOG breakfast althought I booked them anyway -I kept checking and withing about 2 weeks I was able to modify them earlier so I could do the first reservation for pre-rope drop breakfasts.
I was able to get my lunch reservations without a problem.
I am going last week of August - which is in the 3-6 range depending on the day, but I think you should be able to do it.
I have heard that the reservation finder on touring plans is very good, although I didn’t need to use it.

it’s awesome but you can only have it search for 2 at a time, so make sure you book down the rest.

Just had my 180 day this week for mid to late January…had no problems scoring almost every reservation you are looking for at the times we wanted. Akershus for pre park and had several times available, Trattoria had plenty of availability, BOG for pre park was easy. I’ve booked for early February before and easily got all of my desired locations and times.

I think you will be able to get all of them! If you don’t the reservation finder will have your back! Good luck!

From the artist formally known as nicmcwhorter - Thanks for all the replies. I feel much more hopeful. (and I am so excited I changed my screen name to something more WDW appropriate).

1 Like