Interested in a last-minute (May) Memory Maker share?

Another thought - it is actually kind of nice to have the trips spread out a bit because when you all go at the same time, everyone’s pictures are all intermingled and you have to sort through other families’ shots when you go in to edit. With the trips spread out, you can click on your dates on the Memory Maker site and just get your photos.

1 Like

I am interested in sharing. New to this but all the posts seemed to explain it all. May 28-June 4th.

You sound very knowledgeable about this Love Tink so I want to join you. I will PM you my email address.

Patty Bee :smile:

All right guys, I think we have a good group together. I also have an interested party from another forum, so if everybody confirms, we have six people - which would work out to $28.33 each.

If I can collect everyone’s e-mail addresses by private message, I can start sending some information out by e-mail, so we can collect the money via PayPal and get the MDE account set up.

KittKatt and PattyBee, I have your emails already. So I just need to hear from shark_bait and k22wallace.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks so much for organizing.

1 Like

Just checking in again to see if @shark_bait and @k22wallace are still interested.

If you are still looking I am interested. My trip is May 16 thru the 23

@Colleen68 - we have six in the share, so I was coming in to close it. But I hate to turn people down.

Can you send me your e-mail address through private message? You can be the final member.

Once we confirm Colleen, everyone, you’ll be hearing from me again with details about getting started.

Internet challenge its blueeyecolleen@yahoo.com

Im interested in the memory maker share if you still have an opening. I will be there May30-June 5.

@katiesmom2003 I’m sorry but our share is full and everybody has paid, so we’ve closed it. If you keep an eye on this page, you should be able to find another one pretty easily, from what I can tell. Sorry!

ok thanks. Ive been on the chat, but didnt think about getting on the forum til today!!!

@katiesmom2003, I would be interested in a share. My trip is May 15-22 :smile:

I think we full, I will let you know!

I may have an opening, two people backed out. Will let you know, if you are still interested!

Would you want to just split it two ways, If I dont hear back from anybody else?

My SIL and I are interested! Someone contact me!! May 7 - May 16

@emdutto, or anyone else for that matter I suppose - I’m there May 9-16th and have a Memory Maker package purchased already. If anyone wants to join in, let me know!

@emiboots - Sorry, I didn’t read your message. Too hyper trying to get something coordinated! My SIL and I can join in with you, if you’d like.

I’m going May 14-19. Looked like some people backed out. Is it too late to get in o a share? Thanks.

Sorry I didn’t realize this was an old post. I’m a new liner!