I Love the Reservation Finder

I love the Reservation Finder!

I woke up early to do my ADRs at 180 days out. Got everything I wanted and then Disney released hours that changed my plans. I lost several 800am breakfasts as a result. With the help of the reservation finder, I have since replaced BOG, Tusker House, Crystal Palace, and Garden Grill. All of them between 8am-810am.

Thank you!

15 Likes

I was one of those unlucky ones who were duped by the lure of low crowds the week after Thanksgiving. Little did I know Disney had other arrangements in play that has made finding even average ADRs impossible to get. At 6 am 180 days out, I was lucky to get the Yak & Yeti and Mama Melrose and … nothing else. Soooo, I am counting on the reservation finder to get me a BOG dinner and a Bon Voyage breakfast. I have heard so many great things about this program. I am glad you were able to get your ADRs and I’m confident it will find mine too!

I entered both my email and and phone number - - it was the texts I noticed. I recommend using both notifications.

I’ve been getting replies from the reservation finder but usually at 2am !! So of course by the time I try to book it’s gone :disappointed:

Yay for the reservation finder! Isn’t it an actual person looking? That must be some serious dedication to be looking for us st 2 am!

I believe it’s inexpensive foreign labor doing the searches - I want to say out of India so that would be mid-afternoon India time…

I had a big success with the Res Finder too! I am very happy with the service and am so glad it’s offered!

Thumbs up from me, too.

I got a CRT reservation within a couple of days of setting up the alert.

We are going that week too. There are supposed to be low crowds, but there is also free dining that week if you start your trip November 25th - 27th. I think that might be making a difference. I’m still looking for a BOG lunch. Since MK closes early 3 days that week, that could make a difference also.

My family and I will one of the people in the crowds then too. I was worried about this on another post I started a few weeks ago when free dining came out and I read everyone’s dates. However another person on this site told me not to worry . Not everyone that goes to Disney uses it . I’m still worried though. Can’t get many good reservations even with reservation finder. Let’s hope it better than we r thinking

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I couldn’t get hardly anything I wanted. Sci Fi booked almost the entire week for both lunch & dinner? Crazy.