How do I plan my Nov/Dec 2018 trip?

Help needed. This past June we took our first WDW trip and fell in love. We rented DVC points through a friend and were able to do split stay AKL, TBC and Poly. Loved DVC villas. Now I’m determined to see the Christmas decorations in 2018. Unless we go Thanksgiving week we will have to take the kids out of school, so any advice fir before or after thanksgiving appreciated. Also, how do I get the best price? I’m leaning away from DVC for this trip ONLY bc the main lobby’s are so impressive and my dream would be a GF/WL split stay. Those are harder to get during that time of year. I’ve emailed MVT, waiting on response. I don’t know if when discounts are offered during that time, those locations, or free dining. Any advice appreciated on plan of attack? Thanks!!

I am trying to start a November 2018 liners Facebook group so please join. It is a little early. Hard to get rooms before February. There should be either a free dining or %off room option but those are not released until June/July. I believe you can add free dining to your package after the fact, or
maybe room discount if you can get the right rooms. We usually just bite the bullet and reserve in Jan/Feb for our November trips without any discounts upfront.

1 Like

I am also looking at Nov/18. I did a little searching to get an idea when MVT discounts might be released and I found Holly at MVT had a Facebook page listing in early Nov/16 showing Nov/17. I found another website (by Darren of MVT https://www.saveatwdw.com/resorts) that lists what resorts are included in the offers for 2017. No guarantee that anything will be the same for 2018 offers, but a little historical info can’t hurt for future speculation.

1 Like