House of Blues restaurant

Looking for some opinions on The House of Blues restaurant in DS. Had a ADR but gave it up for Raglin Road. Went to make another one the other day but find it is booked solid. Just curious on what people think of the place out here. Thanks

We really like HOB and usually fit it in every trip. The food is pretty good and service is excellent (every time we’ve been). We like the atmosphere too and the theming (great pictures!) Sometimes it’s nice to grab an outside table and have a beer when they have live music. You don’t have to book this, first come first served.

We like it too - good ambience and food. Before DD came along we used to love sitting outside on the porch and listen to the live music with a beer or three…

If you’re having problems finding a reservation through the Disney system you can always try Open Table.

Resurrecting this old thread instead of creating a new one. Wondering about how noisy House of Blues is. We are planning to end our trip in May at this locale. Will having conversations be difficult?

I’ve only bean to the HoB in Cleveland, but I’m presuming it is similar. As long as there isn’t live music going on during your meal, it is a normal loud restaurant. You may need to talk a touch louder than normal, but nothing crazy. If they have live entertainment going on in the restaurant, which they do often, then proximity to the stage will determine how loud it will be - if the conversation is paramount you could request something far away that would be quieter…

But when I’ve eaten there, I’ve never felt like we couldn’t talk at the table.