Hogwarts Express?

I was at Uni last night & they had no if on it, though the dates don’t surprise me. What newspaper did you see this in?
FYI Gringotts MAY close before the rest of the park, but lately they haven’t needed to do so.

Tried to confirm this again today. Guest services & VIP knows nothing about it.

Mlejsmi, I was thinking the same thing, did you try to take Hogswart Express to beat the line drop to Diagon Alley? did it work?

Hi, I have a Hogwarts Express question, and even though this post is old, I thought some of you might know the answer, and those looking for answers will still find them all in this easy spot if I revive the topic, so…

We are doing IOA in the morning, and then planned to ride the HE over to USF and do that in the afternoon. We are not staying at the resort, so my questions are:

1. How much time should I estimate for the lines (when I put the HE in my touring plan and optimize it moves it out of the last position–wait now that I have just written that I have had a brain flash that I should optimize, add it to the end and press evaluate rather than optimaze–I’ll check that out, but if you have estimates for a crowd level of 3 please share!

2. Since we drove to IOA and parked, do we need to ride HE back to IOA or can we get back to our car from USF??

Thanks for any thoughts!

You seem to have figured out the answer to your first question, so I’ll focus on your second. First, you should know that the ride on HE is different each way. Therefore, if possible, you should ride it both ways. However, if you cannot, you can easily get to your car from either park. I have never driven myself, but my understanding is that the parking is all at CityWalk. You will park there and then enter through CityWalk and branch off to either park. Therefore, it doesn’t matter which park you end up at.