Happy Anniversay to the Touring Plans Forum!

Today is the 2-year anniversary of this place. I just wanted to say thank you to all the Liners who take time to answer questions here. None of us are paid to do this, and the answers you all provide help lots of people with their trips. The Forum couldn’t exist without all of you working together to keep this place helpful, active, civil, accurate and friendly.

I really appreciate the work that you do - answering questions, soothing fears, encouraging new travelers. Thank you for making The Forum function. Please say hello today so we can all celebrate the Forum’s birthday together. :smile:

(I was afraid this might be missed in the non-Disney-related social thread, so that’s why I’m putting it here in meta.)

10 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Forum!

3 Likes

Thanks @SallyEppcot for the announcement…for some reason, I had assumed the forum had been around much longer…I know I’ve learned a lot here…
Thanks to everyone who participates!!
Happy Birthday Forum!!! :sparkler:

3 Likes

Feliz cumpleaños Forum!!! And thanks for reminding us @SallyEppcot!!!

1 Like

Happy anniversary.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!!!

1 Like

Just saw this and even though it’s a belated happy birthday, I wanted to see thanks to everyone too! I hope when we get back, I’ll be able to as helpful as you all have been! 67!

2 Likes