Grand Cayman excursions

I was hoping to book an excursion thru ☞ Acquarius Sea Tours : Website based on reviews, but they responded that the AM tour left before we docked and the PM tour got back after the ship left. Can someone suggest a good snorkel boating excurstion? We sail on the Fantasy on 10/31/15 it will be jut me and DD9. Thanks

When we sailed to Grand Cayman on RCCL, I did the Sting Ray City and snorkel excursion. Short bus trip through Grand Cayman narrated by the driver. Nice boat ride, lots of other boats & guests at Sting Ray City but room to get in if you’re so inclined. This was followed by a short motor away to the snorkel area. They boat had an amateur photographer with taking pics of you interacting with the Sting Rays. You could buy a CD with those photos and some stock photos on it on the boat ride back. I think the CD was $20-25. This was my first time snorkeling so I can’t give an opinion on the quality of the snorkel area other than I saw fish. I would do this excursion again if I go back to Grand Cayman.

Also had plenty of time to explore the area just outside the port and do a little shopping. Took the usual precaution of keeping my purse crossbody with a hand on it and being aware of my surroundings. Safety wise I didn’t have any problems or feel unsafe at any point while on the excursion or exploring the town on my own.