Give Us This Day Our Daily Thread: Tues 7/22

Adds - we could make a complicated algorithm with time served + posts + liked posts - flagged posts, but then poor MDU wouldn’t be able to see anything at all. It is all still being worked on, and for now, you’re not missing much.

I kid MDU because she has a sense of humor and will :wine_glass: with me.

3 Likes

Diving in and getting used to things. Mostly a lurker on lines. Everything works groovy on my note III. Trying to decide which topics to visit is a little weird right now. On lines, topics would just “be there”. Here I have to decide. Oh NO!!! Decisions, decisions. Not sure I like ANY kind of inclusiveness. Even if it is a reward for mucho participation. But I’ve been with lines for four years now…so I’m here to learn and adapt! Which topic, besides “the lounge” which I’m not of age yet, is the "hang out spot?

1 Like

Right now, this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

< flagging @laurelstewart s post for moderator attention> oh wait…

2 Likes

Yes. I. Will. @laurelstewart

1 Like

Stitch day for us. Thats right people 626 days. ((((sigh))))

3 Likes

UGH! Too much to look through here! I spend more time trying to find the “current chat” than chatting. Plus I’m using my phone to follow the original chat. Not getting anything done today. But I do love the Avatars for everyone. Now for more coffee,

2 Likes

I just tried logging out and back in again and it didn’t work. :frowning:

1 Like

Beach, I see your profile; and you’re in both subscribers and trust level 3. What are you looking for?

1 Like

MM with @LaurelStewart:slight_smile: My badges. I may not be 100% sold on this forum thingy but I do love my badges and it seems I’m missing a few… I liked a post … I edited a post… And I read the terms. But no badges. :frowning:

1 Like

I think she might be looking for sparkly badges!

3 Likes

I replied by PM.

1 Like

A sparkly badge??? @LaurelStewart and @len … Now that would be AWESOME!!! ❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊

3 Likes

Let me be the first to say, “we don’t need no stinking badges!” but of course I’m lying because of course we need stinking badges! :sparkles: :name_badge: <---- just for @Beachmom01

4 Likes

Ooooooooh sparklies!! Where did you get those @maccys_mousehouse???

1 Like

I agree to a sparkly badge as long as @Beachmom01 s the one who gets to hand it out!

1 Like

Type a colon and the world sparkles :sparkles: or for a variation :sparkling_heart: or :sparkler: or :sparkle: OMG so many sparkly things!

4 Likes

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

@LaurelStewart can Len make @Beachmom01 a sparkle badge? The most pixie dust tossed on lines?

3 Likes

Look! Real sparklies!!! :sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::star2::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::star2::star2::star2::star2::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::star2::star2::star2::star2::sparkles:

4 Likes