Give Us This Day Our Daily Thread: Tues 7/22

Hahaha!

1 Like

Love love love this. Lol. Made me giggle.

1 Like

What consititues a subscriber. I pay for the site, don’t chat much (until this past Sunday anyway) and apparently I’m NOT a subscriber

1 Like

Have you tried logging out and back in again @jec4289?

1 Like

@Beachmom01 I now understand you need to log out and then log back in and things update.

1 Like

I just pinned the thread about the 2 areas to the top of the front page. Reply there with any log in problems so @daybreaker (our very patient developer who is working very hard to make the forum work well for everyone) will see it.

2 Likes

Oh that is perfect!

1 Like

It changed my “trust” but again what constitutes a “subscriber”? Please?

1 Like

@jec4289 I just looked at your profile - admin view - and you are in the subscribers group.

You should be able to access it.

Groups are not publicly shown. Just try going to http://forum.touringplans.com/category/subscribers-only

1 Like

thank you thank you Thank you she says softly because is suppose to be working

3 Likes

You’re welcome. And I just set the Subscriber group to be shown publicly.

1 Like

@LaurelStewart so what is this lounge and 2000 post (which for me is about impossible) just out of luckl?

1 Like

I guess I’m the odd one out in that I’d rather post here than in the HEART OF DRAMA!!!1!!!1!one. I’ve got 1200 or so posts there and I don’t see getting to 2000 any time soon. How does what we post in the forums add to that number (or not)?

2 Likes

It’s an un (less) moderated group for power users. We may set it so open to other users once they’ve been in the forum more than a certain amount of time.

We were supposed to migrate Liners users with the right number of posts, but I’ve seen the list and there are fewer people than should be on there - including @MDU, who has the distinction on having the largest number of posts on Lines Chat. I could manually fix it, but would rather see the code work right first.

1 Like

Adds - we could make a complicated algorithm with time served + posts + liked posts - flagged posts, but then poor MDU wouldn’t be able to see anything at all. It is all still being worked on, and for now, you’re not missing much.

I kid MDU because she has a sense of humor and will :wine_glass: with me.

3 Likes

Diving in and getting used to things. Mostly a lurker on lines. Everything works groovy on my note III. Trying to decide which topics to visit is a little weird right now. On lines, topics would just “be there”. Here I have to decide. Oh NO!!! Decisions, decisions. Not sure I like ANY kind of inclusiveness. Even if it is a reward for mucho participation. But I’ve been with lines for four years now…so I’m here to learn and adapt! Which topic, besides “the lounge” which I’m not of age yet, is the "hang out spot?

1 Like

Right now, this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

< flagging @laurelstewart s post for moderator attention> oh wait…

2 Likes

Yes. I. Will. @laurelstewart

1 Like

Stitch day for us. Thats right people 626 days. ((((sigh))))

3 Likes