Gameplan Advice for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on December 14, 2017!

Ok, I only have ONE WEEK LEFT until I do MVMCP on 12/14! Plus I am spending the night at Boulder Ridge Villas! So I have come up with this final draft for the game plan I have created for that day and it is as follows:
ETA to MK between 3:55 and 4:20 (depends on when I get my room) - Taking Boat from WL to MK

• Get wristband, if not entering through event entrance
  • FP - Splash Mountain (3:30-4:30 window)
  • FP - BTMRR (4:30-5:30 window)
  • Grab light dinner or snack
  • Go to Tomorrowland and get in line for Nick and Judy (need to do this by 5:00 PM as they come out at 6:15 PM)
  • Space Mountain
  • Frozen Holiday Wish (8:15 show)
  • Cookies and Cocoa in Fantasyland
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • 7DMT
  • Holiday Wishes
  • Meet Scrooge McDuck/Donald Duck
  • Go back to Main Street USA Train Station to Watch 2nd Parade (11:00 PM)
  • Cookies and Cocoa in Tomorrowland
  • Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration (11:55 PM)
1 Like

It looks good! 7DMT and PP can have waits over 30 minutes. It seems like you are trying to plan them around first parade time? Check your space time. Later in the night it may be posted 10 minutes with very little wait. Also, is it back to cookies and cocoa at all stations this year?

I think this might be doable if you are a quick walker and know how to orient yourself in the park. I was with a group of 10 and did the MVMCP on 12/5. We did not meet the characters you are choosing but we did do some rides as well as characters, and we fit in more than I expected, but still not everything we wanted to do. I would combine your light dinner/snack with being in line for Nick & Judy just to be as efficient as possible - eat on the run, so to speak! Have a great time & I thought the peppermint cookie was the tastiest!