FoP wait time 23 minutes?

You will be at the park at least an hour before rope drop?

I’d love to know how it goes - wondering when you got to park, how long in line.

No idea on your odds of being on time, but I’d expect they’d hold your reservation at least 30 minutes. If you make it by 10:15 I’m sure they will get you seated, although there may be a delay. Not sure what the time threshold cutoff is precisely and I’m sure it depends on the restaurant and time of day as well.

One benefit for you is they should be getting a little less busy as they edge out of breakfast times but still early for lunch. That will help if you are tardy…

Yea, I’m going to go at 7:30- 8 am and I’m traveling by myself so I should be able to get through fairly easily.

1 Like

Our TP seems off - we are planning to tour AK this Saturday, 9/2. EMH day &crowds are predicted to be “4” for AK. I have a 925am TH RoL Breakfast. Our family plans to leave CBR no later than 645 am with an anticipated arrival time of 7am; we are still contemplating using Minnie Van or Uber service. I had figured that the majority of the 8-925 am time would be FoP & IF we were lucky we MIGHT be able to squeeze in NRJ. In the event we couldnt get to NRJ I have been able to get an 1115am FPP for it. However, the TP has us not only doing FoP and NRJ before our ADR, but also KS? Surely this is not even possible??? Thoughts - I hesitate to drop our NRJ FPP… what do you all think?

I think if you can just get FOP done before breakfast you will have done great and will be set up for a good day

If you can squeeze Kili Safari in as well before breakfast even better

Unless things have seriously changed there i can’t imagine how you can fit in navi river before breakfast as well as FOP. But you have no worries there due to your fastpass

So you are set for a good day imo

However the problem you will face is you will love FOP so much you will want to ride it again. And that’s when you will hit your real queueing dilemma and decision

But if you are a single rider that may help?

You are right. The Touring plan is off.

Edited to add: I will be at AK around 2:30 that day!

1 Like

I’ll be travelking with DH, DS6 & DS10. I actually have a FPP for FoP later in trip but had hoped to get AK seen/done in one day, as per our usual, to allow an extra touring day at EP for F&W. but if it is THAT amazing I suppose we will just go back later in the week. My TP has a fair amount of wiggle room for AK and we planned a full day there (we usually do everything we want & leave by 3p)- I even included a 2 hour midday break so if we have to loop back for NRJ it shouldn’t be a problem with the TP at all!

Thanks everyone!!

I read that you can rope drop right outside of the rainforest cafe gift shop. Has anyone tried this?

I haven’t done it but yes, you can go through Rainforest Cafe, unless they have changed it recently.

Do you think this would get you ahead of the crowds?

With no recent trip, I have no idea. I’ve never spent a lot of time at AK and I’m not massively familiar with it. I’d have thought people would have been suggesting it if it saved time though.

1 Like