Enchanted Tales Wait time Nov. 2017

I’m seeing wait times in the 4-5 minute range for Enchanted Tales with Belle at the end of November, even on Thanksgiving where the park is expected to be at an 8/10 crowd level. Think this is accurate or a glitch?

I would check again before you leave. I used several touring plans for my trip in early september and they were spot on! There is no such thing as over planning in Disney.

I don’t know if it’s a glitch or not, but even if there’s no line, if you just miss the “show”, you’ll have a 20 minute wait.

I have noticed the same thing on my week-after-Thanksgiving trip. In the Unofficial Guide, it suggests this as an attraction needing a FP+, but every time I place it in a plan, it gives less than 10 minute wait.

@len, can you confirm if there has been some kind of change to this attraction that would drastically decrease the anticipated wait times?

I saw this mentioned elsewhere & turns out it was a glitch. They are working to update.

Thank you - I’ll keep evaluating until I see a number that seems more appropriate.

Resurrecting this thread. No matter what I arrive 10:49 am or 10:59 am, there is only a 4 minute wait. While yes i do have a FPP, however, how is this possible? arriving 10 minutes later , both with same wait time, but show length is 20 min?

What would be a more accurate predication? Guessing 40 min max if I “just” miss it. What have others observed?

There are 3 stages to the show. A pre-show room for 5 minutes, then you go to another room where you are assigned your roles for about 5 minutes. Then the final room is the actual show which is really 10 minutes. So with 3 different rooms and stages they can keep it moving.

1 Like

thanks @Flutegarden. the TP times make sense to me now.