Disney Podcasts

I have 23 Disney Podcasts that download automatically onto my phone. I think I learned about all of them on chat. I thought I would start a thread about podcasts. What is your favorite podcast? Have you listened to any great episodes recently? My first podcast was WDW a Today and I continue to listen to podcasts that I discovered on the a Touring Plans Network including a Pardon the a Pixie Dust and The Mighty Men of the Mouse. Of course those two podcasts have led to The Ear Avengers and The E Ticket Report. What about you?

2 Likes

WDWNT (Yeah, I know we’re not on schedule lately), Disney Hipsters, WDW Today, WEDway Radio, Mighty Men of Mouse, Mousechat, MouseQuest, DisneyBrit, Disney Food Blog Podcast, Disney Dish

Not on schedule? Not on schedule!!! Yeah when is the next podcast “the 3 hour live show with important announcements that will be out next week” coming? When it does come out, yes I love it! Thank you! There are 2 on your list I don’t have!

I have become a big fan of the Be Our Guest podcast. Though sometimes I want to scream at them when they answer listener questions somewhat incorrectly. What I have realized, though, is that after you listen to a podcast enough times, the people can get to be somewhat annoying. I have had this develop with basically every “amateur” (as in not a radio personality) podcast I listen to.

3 Likes

My son will not allow me to listen to Be Our Guest when he is in my car. They drive him nuts, but Ilisten every week. I know they were answering a question this week about EP wind down and I was yelling at my phone.

2 Likes

I listened alot podcasts, amateur travelers was Orlando, DoleWhipped, Disney food blog podcast, Geekin’ on WDW, passporters Disney and beyond, wdw radio, wdw today and unofficial guides Disney. Yeah, my job is boring.

1 Like

I have to mention that I was listening to last week’s Pardon the Pixie Dust and @derekburgan gave a shout out to the forum. Just another reason to listen every week :wink:

4 Likes

Be our guest
Wdw happy place.com
Resortloop.com
Wdw radio
Wdw today
Disney dish with Jim Hill
The earvengers
Mighty men of mouse
Wdw news today
Inside the magic
Mousechat.net
Dolewhipped (new so a little rough)
Passporter moms (so so)
Wdw fan boys (G rated one)
Dis unplugged
Big fat panda

3 Likes

Pretty much all the regular ones I listen to are here. For WDW: Mighty Men of Mouse, DIS Unplugged, WDWNT, Disney Hipsters, WDW Today, and I enjoy the main Micechat.com podcast.

For those adventuring into Universal podcasts I would strongly recommend Parkscope, Orlando United Radio, and the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast.

3 Likes

Does anyone know the name of the Disney Food Blog podcast? It’s not coming up in the search in iTunes Podcast app when I enter “disney food blog.”

I think its just DFP Podcast

2 Likes

Yes, it is DFB Podcast. They can take a long time between podcasts. The last one was in April.

1 Like

I’ve just started listening to the Dis After Dark - the language can get a touch blue at times, but the boys are very enthusiastic, and I often find myself laughing out loud at it.

2 Likes

Got it! Listening now. Sad that they don’t do these more, I will go through these quickly.

Disney Film Project, be our guest, Capturing Magic, Geekin’ on WDW, WDW today, Por favor podcast, enchanted tiki talk, WDW for Families, Disney Story Origins (may be ending soon)
Getting a little tired of: WDW Prepschool to go
Tried & tired of: Drunk Disney, drunk on Disney, Dolewhipped

I also LOVE the Disney weddings podcast!!!

I listen to the following:
Communicore Weekly
E-Ticket Report (shameless self promotion)
Inside the Magic
MiceChat.com podcast
MouseChat.net
Pardon the Pixie Dust
Unofficial Guide’s Disney Dish with James Tiberius Hill
Universal Now!
Unofficial Universal Orlando
WDW Fan Boys Podcast
WDW Kingdomcast
WDW Radio Show
WDW Today

3 Likes

I must say that when E Ticket Report started and I heard that Tim Grassey was going to be on it WITH Derek Burgan I was more excited than anyone should be about that news! So good to have Tim Grassey to listen to once again!

Those, plus Disney Dish with Jim Hill, are my favorites. I also regularly listen to the news segment of Inside the Magic, but that’s about all I can tolerate – lots of good info, but it’s a little overproduced for my taste (apologies to Brigante if he’s reading this).

Less frequently, I’ll listen to the WEDWay or Mousechat podcasts.

I very much miss the BetaMouse podcast. Always looked forward to that one!

2 Likes

Radio Harambe is good.
If you are a newbie(or not) Disney prep school
and the Unofficial Universal Orlando podcast is fantastic