Directions for getting to Hoop Dee Doo Revue

Here is a link that has directions for how to get to Hoop Dee Doo Revue at Ft. Wilderness Campground. Directions to HDDR

1 Like

so now when someone asks for them, instead of just pasting the link to dropbox (or, you know, just tell them…) we should paste a link to this thread so they can get a link to dropbox? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Actually, as soon as I can get on a computer, I will also just type out the directions here so they don’t need to go to a link.

Directions to Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue

Located in the Pioneer Hall Building in the Settlement Area

From Contemporary Resort, Wilderness Lodge, or Magic Kingdom Park
– Resort Boat LaunchTake Resort Launch to Fort Wilderness Resort. Once you have arrived at the Ft Wilderness boat dock, walk down the dock off the beach. Bear slight right past the beach and you will see Crockett’s Tavern & Trail’s End Restaurant ahead on your right. Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue is in the 2 story section of Pioneer Hall just past Trail’s End

From any other WDW Resort, DTD, or Theme Park
– Resort BusTake WDW Resort bus to Fort Wilderness Resort (if you are coming from another resort you will need to transfer at a theme park to the Fort Wilderness bus). The WDW Resort Bus will drop you off at the Outpost Area Bus Depot. Take any internal Fort Wilderness bus (Purple, Orange, or Yellow) as they ALL stop at the Settlement Area. Exit internal Fort Wilderness bus at Settlement Area Bus Depot. Follow the wide walkway past Tri-Circle D Ranch on your left towards the beach. You will see Pioneer Hall ahead on your left.

By Car - 4510 N. Ft. Wilderness Trail, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
Drive to Fort Wilderness Resort and park in the guest parking lot of the Outpost Area. Take any internal Fort Wilderness bus (Purple, Orange, or Yellow) as they ALL stop at the Settlement Area. Exit internal Fort Wilderness bus at Settlement Area Bus Depot. Follow the wide walkway past Tri-Circle D Ranch on your left towards the beach. You will see Pioneer Hall ahead on your left. Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue is in the 2 story section of Pioneer Hall.

1 Like

Great directions! We’ve only been once and took the boat from MK. Driving this time so I appreciate the help!

Isn’t one of the bus routes in FW to pioneer hall more direct than the others? I had this info somewhere but can’t remember.

I just pasted the link - yes, and someone at the bus stop told me which one to get on when we were there via bus from AK

I want to say purple, I think I’m making that up though. Maybe orange…

Or possibly yellow :flushed:

1 Like

I just looked at a map and all 3 routes look about the same distance. We’ll be taking a cab again this year so I’d love to know if one was better than the other. Maybe it’s just whatever one is about to leave next. ??

They are all about the same distance. If in a hurry and you have 2 options for which internal bus to take, I would not take Purple since that goes out to creekside meadow and then comes back thru the middle. Go with Orange or Yellow.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Thanks for typing it out for me, @MagicMN. I won’t be near a computer until maybe Saturday and it is too much to try and copy & paste with my phone view limitations.