Dining Plan Credits / What To Pay Out Of Pocket For

CRT was my immediate thought too. You will get much more for your credits at other meals, signatures aren’t generally a good value on the dining plan.

2 Likes

When looking at your list my initial thought would be to pay OOP for CRT as it’s really not a great use of credits. I ate lunch there during my Christmas trip and the total for one adult was $69.23 including tax and gratuity. I would then do a little research into the costs of the other buffets - many of them are listed on the dining pages for each restaurant in the touring plans website to see which would be the best to pay OOP.

My other thought was getting the Landry’s card and putting in your birthday as during the month that you’re going to Yak & Yeti. While it costs $25 for the card, you receive a $25 welcome gift and a $25 birthday gift so that’s $50 ($25 savings) that you can apply to that meal.

4 Likes

I agree with Jade’s fire. Using DDP for 2TS credits is almost never a good option. And the Landry card will come in VERY handy!

1 Like

Since they make you prepay for the reservation for the number of guests unless you have the dining plan I would expect that it is mandatory.

1 Like