Current Bounce back offer?

Is there anyone in WDW that would be willing to let me know what the current bounce back offer is and what the valid dates are? Very appreciative!!

We were just there from 12/17 - 12/27.
The bounce back offer that we had is up to 25% off
The dates - I don’t remember exactly but started in January and went thru March with most of those dates being for check in days of Sunday - Thrusday, then it jumped and you had some other dates mixed, then for most of I believe August and September, then some in October, then I know it was in December , near the start til the 23rd. We knew we would be going back in later December so we were looking at when the end date for check in was. We made reserveations for a return from 12/21 til 12/27 and staying at POR, instead of POP, as this will be our honeymoon.
I wish I could give you the actual dates but I cannot find the bounce back paper I took from the room to make the reservation.
NOTE: When I called, I never was asked for the code, but did have to give them my current reservation number, along with who would be going and a few other things, then was transfered to the area that actually makes the bounce back reservations. It can be done at any time from when you check in until 11:00pm (EST) on the day you check out.

I do hope this helps and if I find the infomation I will post the dates and any other exceptions like resorts or room types.

Thanks for the detailed response! And congrats on your marriage!

We are looking at dates in July and I know that most of July was not valid with the free dining bb that was offered in August. We are limited by my teaching schedule and other activities. July is not my ideal time to travel to the world but I think with good touring plans and breaks mid-day, it should be fine.

Thanks again!

Thanks but the marriage won’t take place until next December and she is also a teacher, so I do understand on the scheduling issues. I work road construction which means the summer months are out of the question for us.

We’ve gone to DW twice in the past few years (always in the summer) and have never been offered a bounce back offer. :disappointed: Any ideas of what times of year they are more likely to offer one?

I’ve had them for this last trip in December, also had one from Sept, have seen them in Jan, and October. I can’t think of ever not seeing one but then I’ve never went in the Summer.

There is just about always a bounce back offer available- but not for all dates.

Edited to add that it used to be found in the room in the folder that has the info about the resort. There was a section call “Be Our Guest”. I think maybe it may have changed recently?

Hmmm. I’m pretty sure I didn’t have one in my welcome packets both times. So sad. Do the Bounceback offers usually trump the usual discounts that Disney releases throughout the year?

Not in your welcome packet. In the room there is usually a folder that has resort info (about laundry, bell services and other info) and it would be in the middle. In 2016 there was a room only (offered now for 2017 too) and a free dining offer that was only available in the late summer fall for the next year on selected dates. The room only is generally better than general discounts but can be limited to the more expensive views at times.

Thanks for the tip/info!

Hi, I found the packet with the information, so here it is:

Save up to 20% on rooms at select Value Resort Hotels
Save up to 25% on rooms at select Moderate Resort Hotels
Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Deluxe and Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels

Excludes 3-bedroom villas, campsites, The Villas at Disney Grand Flordian & Spa, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - The Little Mermaid Standard room (Room Type VA) and Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.

For stays most nights: (Dates listed are for 2017)
1/1 - 1/4, 1/8 - 1/12, 1/16 - 1/19, 1/22 - 1/26, 1-29 - 1/31
2/1 - 2/2, 2/5 - 2/8, 2/12 - 2/16, 2/20 - 2/23, 2/26 - 2/28
3/1 - 3/2, 3/5 - 3/9, 3/12 - 3/16, 3/19 - 3/23, 3/26 - 3/30
4/2 - 4/6, 4/21 - 4/30
5/1 - 5/25, 5/29 - 5/31
6/1 - 6/30
7/5 - 7/31
8/1 - 8/31
9/5 - 9/30
12/8 - 12/23

As you can see most of May, June, July, August, September are included in this.

2 Likes

Excellent!! Thanks much!

My packet was not in my room. I received an email instead.

So, if I’m reading this right…in 2016, there was an offer to book free dining in late summer/fall of 2017? That would be ideal. I’m going in April of this year (2017), and have been reading about free dining. I don’t think we would want to go back until Fall 2018 at the earliest, but if I could reserve the room and work out the details over the next year. That would at least give me some options…

The bounce back offer in April would be for dates through the end of 2017. There is a brief (maybe two month?) period sometime around Sept/October where the bounce back is free dining for selected dates the following year- well at least that has been what has been offered the last few years/

thank you