Club Level Information & Photos Thread

Lights from pool too bright in room!

1 Like

No! Above the lights! Music blarring all day long was a little too much though.

1 Like

We did CL at BC April a year ago. Wonderful! Outstanding level
of service- it was my mom, myself, and my 2 devil kids for F&G, and the walking in the parks was killing my momā€™s hips. Our Concierge heard us talking about that and boom- wheelchair, delivered to our room, for her use for the duration. Made 100% difference in the trip for my mother.

We used the lounge as a replacement for meals, and then shared snacks from the various kiosks in WS just to try them out. Saved a ton of cash- definitely more than CL cost.

We wanted a dinner reservation one night at the last minute (like 4:30 pm decision) because everyone was feeling like we hadnā€™t had ā€œreal foodā€ but I couldnā€™t find any availability. Magic- our concierge got us Le Cel, at 6pm. Poof!

Iā€™m fine without CL as a rule, but it is fabulous. Iā€™ll never do WDW with my mom unless itā€™s CL- she LOVED the service and it was the only time she has been bowled over by the magic.

4 Likes

We are going to stay at Beach Clubā€¦Club Level in June. SO excited! Weā€™re wanting a room with two beds and the day bed thing. Whatā€™s the best way to try to make that happen? @MagicMN Iā€™d love your two cents on that. Youā€™re kind of my go-to CL expert. :wink:

I think CL will be great for us because we like to grab something to eat before we leave the resort. Yes, even if we are headed to a breakfast ADR. It just helps all of us from being jerks to each other so early in the morning time. And when we get back to the room in the evening, we like to have a snack/treat.

Also, weā€™ll be going to the water parks so it will be nice to be able to grab a snack on our way in from the WP or on the way back to the parks after getting cleaned up.

I think that CL is going to free me from my Garden Grocer order. Donā€™t laugh but that is seriously the most stressful things in all of the planning for me. Silly, I know.

3 Likes

Moving this to the Accommodations sectionā€¦

3 Likes

Where are the BC CL rooms? Also wondering about getting a day bed room while we are there.

ALSOā€¦since this is our first time to stay club level, give my the skinny. I donā€™t want to miss out on cool business. Gracias!

Thank you everyone for making me excited about our CL reservation in November! We booked it as a Bounceback when standard rooms werenā€™t eligible and we immediately felt stupid about booking it afterwards. Since itā€™s at CR, Iā€™m sure we can make use of it with a quick monorail trip there and back. :monorail:

2 Likes

wow, thank you for all of the great details. Has anyone ever stayed WL club level? Being a family of 5, for us to stay there we are forced into a deluxe club level room. Weā€™ve stayed at WL when my youngest was under 3 in a regular room. We all love the resort, and feel it ā€œfitsā€ a December trip with the ambiance the resort offers. We have never stayed CL before and even tho the price tag makes it more expensive than GF, I am kinda excited about the possibilityā€¦

1 Like

BC CL rooms are on the 5th floor. Funny, last time I did the room search on TP it was showing 4th floor rooms. I say I will not stay at BC again after staying CL because to me it was the perfect experience. The lounge offered great breakfast foods: cereals, oatmeal one day, waffles another as well as a variety of pastries and fruit. Snacks in the afternoon included fruit, chips and sweets. At night they put out scallops wrapped in bacon! I was not planning on CL so I did not use the lounge that often. I had park plans. @emmyannttu, unlike other rooms I have stayed at in BC my CL did not have a day bed. It only slept 4. It was the first room I had ever been in BC that did not sleep 5. Thanks for the info on AKL, I am so tempted by that one!

2 Likes

@PrincipalTinker - Thatā€™s a great view! We were in a standard CL room at BC, overlooking some trees, and the pathway headed to busses.

1 Like

I have only ever stayed club level once, at Beach Club. We loved it for the breakfasts, mostly - the only options at Beach Club are a character breakfast buffet and a limited grab and go section. So we really relied on the club level breakfasts. We also loved the desserts at night. We hope to try CL again someday, maybe Wilderness Lodge.

1 Like

I love club level, but have stopped trying to justify the additional charge, which can vary, as noted. Itā€™s a bit of extra luxury and convenience, and I think itā€™s best enjoyed in that spirit. The cast members have been what really makes cl memorable- some going out of their way to make extra magic. So my favorite cl locations arenā€™t always the same- Iā€™ve enjoyed WL more than GF some years, and one of the best overall experiences was YC. We were interrupted by a hurricane while staying cl at BW, and the cast members were super. They had homes & families of their own in harmā€™s way, but never lost their professionalism. If you can, try club level- just enjoy & worry about the $$$ on a different trip. :wink: Sorry about typos- trying to reply on my phoneā€¦

5 Likes

Weā€™re family of 5 so having the 2 beds with a daybed is a huge priority. I emailed the IPO with our request and they emailed me back saying that they noted our request on our reservation. Hope that helps! :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @kellymouse5! When is the appropriate time frame to email them? And can they help me get ADRs?

1 Like

You can email them now. Our trip isnā€™t until the end of November and I emailed them a few weeks ago.

I used the IPO for most of our reservations. They got us BBB, CRT, Akershus breakfast, and many others. Iā€™ve tweaked some of them myself using MDE but theyā€™ve been extremely helpful. I also used them to book some extras like a fishing excursion and the Pirate Adventure Cruise. I highly recommend using their services!

3 Likes

I have! Iā€™ll try to give you a recap later on this afternoon.

Thanks for adding the ā€œAccommodationsā€ section! Didnā€™t see that earlier. Having fun poking around in here.

@ebankston - Weā€™ve stayed WL CL and really enjoyed it. The lounge (seventh floor,) overlooks that beautiful lobby you know and love. The lounge snacks were fairly hearty in the evenings. Old Faithful Club closes in the afternoons for a little while and reopens in the evenings. However you can still hang out in the seating areas and relax and recharge.

1 Like

Great thread. We are staying club level for first time on 8/18 and 8/19 at AKL and am very excited. We chose CL as we are having 2 resort only days before hitting OKW for 10 nights and 11 park days. I will post info when we reach AKL which I hope will help others make a decision.

3 Likes