Christmas day ideas

My plans for Christmas day have been changed and I’m coming up with nothing to fill in the gaps.

At the moment, we are having breakfast at our resort, heading to AK at about 11.30 and leaving around 5.30.
Are there any resort activities likely to be happening Christmas morning or in the evening?

I’m happy to leave the time free, but Christmas morning is special to the rest of my family and they will want to do something special for it.

Ideas?

I don’t know if this is what you had in mind, but I believe they have two Christmas Church services at the Contemporary, one RC mass, one Protestant. I don’t know much more than that.

We went to Epcot and caught some of the Holidays around the World on Christmas Day. That was a nice addition. Norway, Italy, France were fun. Missed a couple others due to timing.

I agree with the above. There are no “Christmas Day only” things going on that I know of. MK will be absolutely PACKED; shoulder to shoulder and LONG lines everywhere (and possible phase closures in the middle of the day). Personally, I would go to EP and enjoy the Christmas Around the World events.

Thanks. We’re seeing Christmas around the world the day before. Gotta try and get into the Christmas mood after 36 hours of travel😊

You can tour the resorts to see the Christmas Decorations on Christmas. The wilderness lodge is beautiful. There are gingerbread houses in grand Floridian and beach club and a Carousel at the yacht club.

We’ll be at AK as well on Christmas Day but then will be at HDDR for dinner followed by a sleigh ride at Fort Wilderness. I think the Holiday sleigh ride is something unique.