Busch gardens tampa

We’re doing our huge family beach vacation in Clearwater, Florida this year. I want to take a day & go to wdw but no one likes that plan. So we were compromising with Busch gardens. Anyone have tips. Suggestions? Is the all day dining worth it? Do they have rider swap etc? Any info is helpful!

I love BGT, but haven’t been there in about 10 years, so I really don’t have a lot of current info. I’ll be there on July 12th, so i will have more current info then. :slight_smile:

Id be very interested here about your trip! I’m thinking to go to the park August 4th or 5th.

Busch Gardens is a great park! They have great animal exhibits and fun thrill rides.

If your family is into coasters, hit them up at park opening. Cheetah Hunt is popular, so I would do that one first. You may even consider getting Quick Queue (it’s like Fast Pass, but you have to pay for it). It really comes in handy during the busier seasons.

I don’t remember, but they might have child swap (I know that SeaWorld Orlando does, and they are part of the same company).

Check out the Animal Care Center - if you go in the mornings, there is a chance you may witness a veterinary procedure.

1 Like