Bugs!

Does it still do that if you hit refresh?

@daybreaker_my iPad does the same thing. I can see latest on my phone with chrome, not on the iPad. It does not matter if I refresh or sign out and log back on. I have unread, but it just tells me there is nothing new and asks me to post a new topic.

Same for me as for the @PrincipalTinker. I am on ipad, in safari, and even after refreshing it says sorry, no latest threads, that is sad, why not start a new topic yourself. It will show me unread, just not latest. Thanks!

I don’t know if someone allready said this, but on the Iphone 5s, I don’t see the think in the corner that says that it someone replying to someone else. It just became very confusing following a convo on there.

When on forum using iPhone 4S I have spinning wheel that never goes away to the right of my wifi signal and left of the digital time. Another liner said that indicated my phone was looking for new post. I just wanted to make sure this is not something I should be worried about. I am on wifi so my data should be ok. Still disconcerting to see it rolling and rolling.

It is a side-effect of the forums, but it’s nothing to worry about. We’ve tested the data use of the app, and it’s within a tiny fraction of the original Lines app. Details here.

I miss seeing the date a reply was posted. There is the up right hand corner day info, but a date was lots more informative.

Now that I try to be more descriptive: 6h says how long ago, but the time would be more informative.

Just to clarify – it will show latest if I am in an individual category. What it will not show is latest overall. On ipad. Thanks!!

Ok. And is this in the default safari browser? Is this on a WiFi connection, or a 3G/4G connection, or both? Also, does the same thing happen if you go there by clicking on this link: TouringPlans Discussion Forums

This wont help much on mobile browsers, but on the desktop version, if you hover over the time with your mouse, it will show the exact time it was posted.

@MasterSorcerer - on mobile browsers, the “In Reply To” thing was hidden by default.

I turned it back on - let me know if it looks like it takes up too much space though. I think that was the original reason it was turned off.

My reply to is back on (on phone). I know who I was responding to but I couldn’t tell if anyone else could…

Thanks for the fix @daybreaker. I just noticed it this morning. If you click on it, it doesn’t bring up the original post like you see in the desktop version, but at last you can figure it out.

Click to expand would probably add too much confusion on mobile screens.

Also, I just noticed if you click the time the post was posted, it brings up a box that lets you share a link to the thread/comment. Either by copying the URL or posting directly to twitter/Facebook/etc. that’s kind of neat.

1 Like

Oh! That works on my phone!

@daybreaker, if you receive a badge for 10+ likes on a post and then @LaurelStewart takes that post out back and shoots it after 24 hours, it appears the badge is sentenced to obscurity as well. Too bad I’m only hilarious on the threads that are euthanized for old age when they reach the decrepit age of 1 day old.

2 Likes

It work and personaly I like it more that way the converstion flow makes more sense now. I dont think it takes to much place!

It shouldn’t. I’ve been closing threads to new replies rather than deleting them altogether.