Brunch at 1900

I somehow scored ADR’s for BRUNCH at 1900 Park Fare. Two questions:

What is the menu?

Are there characters there?

What day was this?

This is on a Sunday. They normally do not have brunch. I didn’t know if it was due to there being a lot of crowds. It is a 2:10 ressie

I’m not seeing any brunch being offered at 1900. I do see it being offered on Sunday’s at Narcoossee’s however.

Dining Reservation for 5 Guests
Brunch at the Grand Floridian hosted by 1900 Park Fare

that is exactly what it says and gives me a conf. number. I wonder if it’s only brunch.

I got a reservation at similar time on November 22. I was wondering the same thing!

It looks like it’s just for the week of Thanksgiving.

I wonder how we find out the type of food and if characters are there or not.

I sent an email to Disney a few hours ago. I’ll let you know if they ever respond!

We’ve been twice and it was a typical breakfast buffet (similar to Chef Mickey if you’ve ever been there). Characters were Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter.

I went back and read the confirmation email. One of the bullets said there would not be characters present.

I got a response back from Disney. This is brunch only–no characters :confused:

Did y’all end up doing the Grand Brunch? Wondering if it’s worth it with no characters and if the brunch is good…

Brunch did have characters. Our service had Mary Poppins & Burt along with Pooh Bear & Tigger. The staff informed me the character selections change each day. Worth the $$$ for character dining if you are OK with the random selection.