"Boys" things to do?

I’m looking for boys things to do for our trip next year. I have mickey meals planned but I feel like boys have few things to do. Princess definelty beat out thins for little guys

What about Disney Quest? It’s a four story arcade lol. If you purchased a package you get two free entries.

The Pirate’s League is wonderful if you have lots of time in MK. Its like Bibbity Bobbity Boutique but cheaper and pirate themed.

Jedi Training Academy

1 Like

BBB does have a “prince package” for boys and they get a sword and shield with it. It is under $20 too. Pirates league is another good option too. Maybe one of the pirates cruises for kids?

We did pirates league last year and my son was being a pain and we took the makeup off about 15 mins after he was done.

DNephew12 suggests Barnstormer and, if tall enough, Rockin’ Roller Coaster (said in guttural macho voice).

I wish they had a meal that was more boy oriented… Buzz, woody, mr incredible, frozone… A lot of princess stuff… And I mean how many different ways does one want to see Mickey? Chef, safari, etc…

What about the Hoop Dee Doo? My boys absolutely loved the silly humor. Well, my DD did too. She requested it for her birthday dinner on our upcoming trip.

1 Like

I totally agree. I’d love to see character meals that take advantage of 50 years’ worth of cool characters, especially those the boys might like.

1 Like

Our son loved building a droid after Star Tours.

2 Likes

There is a two hour kids only pirate adventure cruise that leaves from several resorts – sounds really fun!

2 Likes

My son also loves the build-your-own droid in the Star Tours gift shop. They also have the build your own light saber in there that looks pretty fun.

For meals, my DS9 loves Crystal Palace and Garden Grill. It’s not what you are looking for with characters, but they do a really good job. You can at least get in some meet and greets - Buzz in Tomorrowland, the Cars in DHS… probably others that I can’t think of.

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is another great option and is totally free.

We just saw Guardians of the Galaxy, so I am really rooting for a Star Lord meet and greet :wink:

2 Likes

He did this last year on our last day before we departed… He loved it. He left from grand Floridian. We went to poly to eat at kona.

He’ll be 7 when we go next year… Not sure how he will do on a ride like this… Probably fine, right? Lol

If he will be 7, he can do the Archery Experience at Ft.Wilderness. The campground, as well as POR/POFQ I think, also offer fishing. Dont forget about Wilderness Explorers at AK.

The build your own light sabre was very popular with my boys - aged 7, 17 and 35 at the time! In fact DH was probably the most excited :smile:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, and the pirate’s adventure interactive. Game in Mk is awesome!

1 Like

Where is this? We missed this last trip. My boys are doing Pirates League and I know that they would love the game.

It’s in AdventureLand at MK.

1 Like