Boulder Ridge 2 BR room request

Hello… newbie to TP here. I had read that there were detailed room suggestions somewhere however I cannot locate them on this site. We are heading to BRV in MAR. and I am looking for a sweet 2 BR room request as we will be sharing this vacation with a friend. Thanks in advance!

This may help How to Send A Hotel Room Request to Disney – Automatically! | TouringPlans.com Blog

I just returned from BRV, but in a one bedroom. There are several 2BR that are corner rooms on floors 2, 3 & 4, that I would recommend. I believe it’s the “19” & “28” lines but you would have to double check.

Here are a few things I would do differently if I stayed there again. I actually got the room next door to the one I requested, but I ended up not liking it. I wanted to view the water parade from our room and we could, but after the first night, we didn’t care about it, so that was a waste. We were on the 5th floor. If I ever stayed there again, I’d ask to be on the ground floor. The patios are nice and our friends were on the 1st floor and loved it.

Have fun. It is a great resort! We rented bikes and rode over to Fort WIlderness which was really nice. Wanted to rent a boat but never got around to it.