Booking Pop Century room question

I would like to book a Pop Century room, but only if I could be guaranteed to have a room with the new Queen beds.
Is this possible? Does anyone one know how I do this? The WDW site only states doubles in all the rooms.

No. Renovated rooms are not a bookable category. You can request, but there is no guarantee.

1 Like

the only way to guarantee this is to wait until all the buildings are renovated.

1 Like

When are you planing your trip? They should be done by this spring / summer. Also some of the buildings are finished now, but I’m not sure which ones.

1 Like

If someone knows which buildings are finished, you could request one of those buildings.

You can definitely request, but we were there last month and didn’t get one of the renovated rooms. I put in the request through Touring Plans and asked again at check in when we arrived - no go.

1 Like

agree with everyone…you can request but no guarantee so if this is a deal breaker then Pop may not be for you as there are more rooms that haven’t been renovated so far than have been.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help. We have stayed in double beds before and don’t want to risk that happening again. I will just book a resort with queen beds.

I think the 80’s and 90’s are completed. 70’s is currently being renovated.

1 Like