Best place for a Proposal?

PROPOSAL UPDATE; After much consideration it was decided that the proposal would be at the Canada Pavilion by the gardens. He did it the second day we were there on Sunday. I arranged for the memory maker photographer to meet us there at 2 PM. I had to get with the guest relations person at the International Gateway entrance. I sent my group ahead under the pretense that I was putting stuff away in a rental locker. After lunch in Japan I told everyone that we needed to head to Soarin. The lines looked like they were dropping around 2. My daughter was furious with the forced march and when we got to Japan I said we should take a picture in Canada. My daughter refused to go but my wife shamed her into it. So she was very surprised. We took a group picture first then, as planned, the rest of us stepped away while he made the proposal.

9 Likes

Such a beautiful setting! Congrats! Thank you for sharing!

Brilliant. It’s great of you to send the update

Did she say yes??

Lol

Yes. And she wasn’t mad any more.

6 Likes

Thank you for the update. Best wished for the young couple.

Gz to your daughter and Husband to be.
Nothing springs a lady out of a grumpy mood like a Knee Drop and a Shiny Ring :slight_smile:

Yes this is a bit of a necro, but I hadn’t checked the site for a while :stuck_out_tongue: