Arrival time for pre-rope drop breakfast

Hi! My family has reservations at Plaza Inn 10 minutes before official opening time on Nov 6 (predicted crowd level 3). I’m wondering how early we will need to arrive at the gates due to security lines. I tried doing a search before posting, but couldn’t find anything!

Thanks!

dang, I was gonna try to answer your question, but it looks like you already went! how did it work out?

Thanks!

We arrived in plenty of time, probably 30-40 minutes before reservations and asked several CMs where to enter for early dining reservations. 2/4 acted like they had no idea what I was talking about, 1/4 told me to look for the gate with label, and finally the fourth said that a reservation 10 minutes early was basically a “technicality” for computerized booking and that entering at normal rope drop would be fine. She said there were NO actual early dining reservations that day. Weird. Anyway, they allowed everyone to enter main street about 15 minutes early and we made it in plenty of time. We had an amazing trip and breakfast was perfect. :slight_smile: