April 2016 Refurbishments

The TP site shows only the general closures/refurbishments due to SW Land. However, almost any other site I googled had Autopia and Monorail closed during the week of 4/18 and Silly Swings in DCA. Further, your site wouldn’t let me add the Disney Jr show to my touring plan but the Disneyland website shows it operating that week. Please advice. Thank you.

You need to tag staff with your post for them to find it. Here I will add it for you. @GuySelgaJr is our Disneyland guru, hopefully he can help. If not @Len certainly can.

Sorry about that. We’ll add those refurb dates in now. Note that Disney has not given a reopening date on some of these yet.

Big Thunder Mountain - Apr. 11 - 14
Disneyland Monorail - Apr. 11, 2016 - TBD
Matterhorn Bobsleds - Apr. 18, 2016 - TBD
Silly Symphony Swings - Apr. 11, 2016 - TBD
Grizzly River Run - Apr. 18, 2016 - TBD

For the Disney Jr show not adding to your TP, can you please email webmaster@touringplans.com and our customer support can help you out.

Thank you all so much for you help. I will try and put a note somewhere to remember to tag staff. I will try to add Disney Jr again, and if it doesn’t work, I will email the webmaster if it doesn’t work. I will also check back closer to our visit to see if they changed the TBD.