Another taxi question - car seats?

I have a question in a similar vein as the taxi question posted earlier this week, but with a twist. Is there a taxi provider or a way to use Uber and get car seats/booster seats included?

I understand that, as of January, Florida law requires children under six have a car seat/ booster unless riding in a shuttle. We’re staying at WDW, and will use Disney transportation for everything except our 1 day trip to Universal. Hoping not to pack our car seats/boosters for that one day (please don’t judge).

Has anyone used Mears or another taxi or car service that provide car seats? Or, is there a way to request an Uber with car seats?

Thanks in advance.

I have not done it with Uber, but I do remember that the Mears van taxi that we took to Universal in 2014 did have a booster seat available. Best bet is to call and order the cab in advance and request that they have one available. Given the location, my guess is that most do. On the other hand, if you need an actual car seat with straps - usually the norm for kids under 40 pounds - you will probably need to bring your own.