AKL - Standard View Room

We are going in a couple of weeks and I wanted to know if there was any advice to get a good view for a Standard View Room? I know that many of the standard view rooms still have Savanah viewing so wasn’t sure how to put in a request for the right type of room. TIA!

I have a favorite block of rooms. I always request room 4218 . Here is that view:

The text on the fax request from touring plans usually asks for 4216-4238. I always add 3216-3238 works for me as well.

1 Like

Thank you!

So why the 4th floor vs the 3rd?

Some people like the 3rd floor since it is the lobby level. The club rooms are on the 4th floor because some people prefer the slightly higher perspective. It is just a preference. Think about my giraffe photo- from a lower floor I would be looking up at him.

Makes sense. I made the request. Fingers crossed. Thank you for your help!

1 Like

I think you’re who I got the block to request from on another thread, but that’s the block I requested, and the “specific” room is 4218! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So we ended up with 3351, which was an awesome room! I was really close to the Kidani overlook so we could see tons of animals. Thank you so much for all your help!

1 Like