Acronyms and Other Trivia

I’m Aussie too.
I get the confusion and can understand why it’s important for this stuff to be easily found, but I never had that problem.

Not sure if this is still being modified, but in case it is…

HEA = Happily Ever After

2 Likes

I searched but can’t find it.

What does EMM mean?

Thanks!

Extra Morning Magic? The paid event at MK where you get to go on Peter Pan, Mine Train and I think Winnie the Pooh, plus breakfast?

1 Like

Ah, thank you! Did not know about this.

OMG, its $200!!!

No thanks!!!

2 Likes

But it has breakfast. :wink:

What does SFL stand for?

SFL is used in chat to “save for later” - because chat is designed to be super simple (to minimize mobile data use) there’s no search or bookmarks. So, if people want to be able to find a specific chat thread later they’ll SFL it so they can find it in their own chats list.

Posting to Bump to the top for a new user.

Sfl

What does it mean when someone say my DD4 or bringing my DW? I am guessing the number is an age but what the letters? Thanks

DD = dear daughter
DW = dear wife
DH = dear husband
DS = dear son

Number next to DD or DD indicates age.

1 Like

I like to refer to them as Disney Dad, Disney Mom…:smiley:

4 Likes

Sometimes they might be other things too… which I will refrain from mentioning openly, but which I am sure the average person could figure out for themselves based on their own experiences :wink:

How about the WDF=Whole Disney Family! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not specific enough in most cases where people are sharing or seeking information!

What does Meta mean? I’m new and having a really hard time navigating.

This category is about how the forum works. Can I help? Are you researching a category or would you like to see the latest info? Or both?

Meta is a prefix, used to indicate a concept behind another concept. Used on TP as a forum category, it’s “Discussion about this forum, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.” Not about a place, but about TP forums themselves.