1 Day/2 Park. Why do TPs & book instruct USF/IOA/USF?

Hi, it’s our first trip to Universal (teens, no little kids). One day, two parks. Both the Unofficial Guide and the online TPs recommend doing USF-IOA-USF to hit all the best rides and attractions. Why? Any thoughts? We plan to be at the two parks 9am-10pm.

Thanks!

Hogwarts express. Its a different ride each way so you need to do the return journey.

Maybe b/c Diagon Ally is the newest, most popular land and therefore should be hit early before the crowds build.

Diagon Alley is amazing at night. As a Harry Potter Fan, I think the order of going to Diagon alley, then taking the Hogwarts Express to Hogsmeade and then coming back later to see the nightime Diagon Alley would be ideal if you had only one day.

For me, I want the first time we experience the Hogwarts Express to be the “correct” way… ie going through King’s Cross, passing through the barrier to platform 9 and 3/4 and then taking the train to Hogsmeade. You only get that experience if you start in USF and then travel to IOA.

Also - there are advantages to getting Minions Mayhem and Gringotts out of the way as early as possible.

1 Like